Hello and welcome to my year 2 blog! To navigate the blog, please use the navigation buttons up in the top right.
The links are as follows:
Home & Navigation – What you’re reading right now!
About – Meet the developer
Contact – Get in contact with me here
Jam Weeks – 5 1-week intensive creative projects, on different aspects of design
IBM Jam – Working on the IBM backed game Bank Boss, and all that entailed.
Research & Ideation – Sketchbook guide and any other research I did are found here
Games Design Document – What it says on the tin, this is where I cover what my game Redshift is and the content within
- Pitch & Overview is a summary of the game, along with the target audience information
- Design Goals cover the aims for user experience during development
- Mechanics contains all posts on the different gameplay elements and other mechanical designs within the game
- World details all of the lore and world building for the game’s world
- Audio contains directions for both music and in-game audio
- UI & Controls contains details of the HUD, the menus and both keyboard+mouse and controller mapping details